Suitable for combination skin (oily/dry) or sensitive skin.
Our Parsley Seed Cleansing Oil dissolves debris, dirt, excess sebum, and other pore cloggers from your skin. Gentle enough for use as a makeup remover and facial moisturiser when mixed with water. Our oil cleanser rinses away completely, with warm water, so you’ll never see a greasy oil slick left behind. Our Parsley Seed Cleansing Oil is very light but highly effective. It contains botanical oils that leaves skin clean and healthy with a fresh complexion.
Lonicera Japonica Free
C12-13 Pareth-3 Free
Nut Oil Free
Parsley seed essential oil:
• improves elasticity of the skin
• naturally boosts the skin's collagen production
• contains chlorophyll an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial agent, that helps to combat acne and other impurities. The chlorophyll in parsley seed essential oil also contains luteolin, a flavonoid that protects the skin against free radical damage.
Parsley seed essential oil is essential for maintaining healthy skin cell renewal. It's also purported to be beneficial at reducing the appearance of dark spots and skin discolouration.
The key to using our cleansing oil is to make sure your face and hands are dry.
1. Use clean dry hands to massage a small amount of cleansing oil into your palms. Spread it all over your face and neck than gently massage.
2. Drape a clean, very warm, wash cloth over the treated area(s) for a few minutes. The steam from the wash cloth will open your pores and release the impurities.
3. Wipe away the oil with the cloth and rinse your skin with luke warm water.
PARSLEY SEED FACIAL CLEANSING OIL
INGREDIENTS: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Kissi Seed Oil (Camellia Kissi), Golden Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis), Parsley Seed Essential Oil (Carum Petroselinum) and Vitamin E (d-alpha, d-beta, d-gamma & d-delta tocopherols (1000iu)) and LOVE!
Naturally occurring constituents of Parsely Seed Essential Oil: Apiol, Myristicin, Tetramethoxyally-benzene and Limonene.
*100% of the total ingredients are from a natural origin
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs)
The body's natural oil, sebum, is made up of medium chain fatty acids/medium chain triglycerides creating an anti-microbial layer that protects our skin & scalp from Bad bacteria and prevents infections. If your skin is dry - then putting an oil high in medium chain fatty acids/medium chain triglycerides will protect against dryness.
An odourless, colourless, very stable light moisturiser that resembles human sebum secretion and discourages blemishes. Golden Jojoba is an ideal lubricant for the skin.
Japanese Camellia Kissi
Rich source of plant collagen that helps to prevent keloids and/or unsightly scar tissue - great for stretch marks. Camellia Kissi oil is rich in Oleic Acid (Omega 9) and as such is a very stable oil that resists rancidity. This emollient of unsaturated fatty acids is important to the formation and maintenance of the skin's lipid barrier.
Packaged in dark brown glass bottles to protect the integrity of the ingredients within.
**NOTE: Parsley should not be used, topically or internally, during pregnancy. As it is a stimulant and may cause muscle contractions.