Ideal for all curly hair types and extremely dry skin.
An all natural pale, yellow, oil, loaded with beneficial cleansing, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties as well as omega 3, 6 and 9 EFAs (essential fatty acids).
“Also known as polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), they help stimulate skin and hair growt
Lonicera Japonica Free
Here are 14 amazing uses for organic castor oil:
1. Purported natural hair growth stimulant: The use of castor oil for hair has its roots in ancient Egypt, where Egyptian women used castor oil to stimulate hair growth. Massage a few drops of warm organic virgin castor oil into your hair and scalp to improve the circulation to your follicles.
2. Treat dandruff and similar scalp conditions.
3. Thicken and Condition Natural Hair: This is due to the high omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids content.With regular use new growth is purported to emerge resulting in a thicker, more conditioned head of hair.
4. Adds Sheen to Dry, Damaged Hair
5. Reduces Split Ends: Simply apply a small amount to the ends of your hair when styling.
6. Longer/Thicker Lashes and Eyebrows: Apply a small amount to both lashes and brows. With regular use it’s purported that after a couple of weeks you’ll notice thicker hair growth.
7. Skin Moisturiser: Organic virgin castor oil penetrates deep into the skin cells, to soften and re-hydrate dry, tired skin.
8. To Treat Sunburns: Due to it’s anti-inflammatory properties organic virgin castor oil has the same cooling effect as aloe vera. However, its ricinoleic acid and anti-bacterial content will protect any burn related blisters, that pop, from infection causing bacteria and inflammation.
9. Treatment for Mild Acne: Castor oil stimulates the production of collagen, that hydrates skin. Containing: - anti-inflammatory- anti-bacterial - anti-fungal triglyceride fatty acids that make organic virgin castor oil perfect for those with mild acne.
Application: Wash the affected area(s) with warm water to open pores
Gently massage a small amount to the area.
Leave on overnight and in the morning your acne will become less noticeable.
For severe acne concerns please consult a medical physician.
10. Treatment for Scar Tissue: Scar tissue will be dramatically reduced with regular use to the affected area(s).Organic castor oil will also stimulate healthy tissue to grow back and replace the scarred area(s)
11. Restores Moisture to Cracked Heals
12. Prevents Stretch Marks: Massage organic virgin castor oil twice daily into your skin to prevent stretch marks from appearing. Use it after birth to heal and repair torn tissue.*DO NOT INGEST WHILST PREGNANT*
13. Nail & Cuticle Treatment: Great for slivered, cracked and brittle nails and cuticles.Gently massage your nail beds with a tiny drop of organic virgin castor oil before going to bed. Pushing the cuticles back, if required. Repeat nightly for one week to strengthen brittle nails and peeling cuticles. Never cut your cuticles as they will weaken and cause infection.
14. Fugal Nail Treatment: Due to its anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties organic virgin castor oil is an excellent natural treatment for fugal nail infection. Apply a small amount of organic virgin castor oil to the affected area(s) daily for approximately one week. If the infection has not cleared consult your physician.
ORGANIC VIRGIN CASTOR OIL
INGREDIENTS: *Organic Virgin Castor Oil (Ricinus Commonus)
* ingredients issued from organic farming
100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% of the total ingredients are from a natural origin
Packaged in dark brown glass bottles to protect the integrity of the ingredient within.